Monday, February 25, 2008

it's been quite a while. so how do i do this.

updates:

after a couple of weeks is my birthday already...desperately hoping that a good samaritan would give me a psp slim for a present..heck! dream on..i even asked my mom already if she would be kind enough to buy me a psp and just let me pay her for about 6 months or more (installment of course), but i know she wouldn't agree with me..i know her. it really sucks..life sucks big time! i'll be earning my 11k (they said) probably 2nd payout of march...big amount yet it will all end up to my credit card payment...shitty right? oh well, as much as i want to just get all the money and buy a psp..i know i just can't. i have to learn how to control myself- determine my needs from my wants, naxx ganun ba yun? hehehe! it all takes discipline. i know i have to prioritize some things, and it won't take me forever to hold on to this job. sooner or later i would have to let go of this job. di ko din naman yata gugustuhin na mabaon ako sa utang..haii...so tough and complicated. anyway, i'll be on leave on my birthday. yup, nagsabe nko sa office. i just need to fix some stuff like my 1 year expired driver's license..take a rest.. aun..kapalit naman they gave me really tough task sa office..pressure tlga nasa akin.. my gosh sa akin nakasalalay magiging success ng event and recruitment of course..lahat ng tricks na pwede kong gawin, gagawin ko tlga...kung pde lang magmagic ng mga applicants ginawa ko na...haiii...please pray for me...wish me luck...owel..churvs nasan ka man biyayaan mko ng sourcing powers mu..haii...

..to be continued..

il be back for more..

til then. ciao!

No comments: